Are you about to tackle an upcoming job search?
Don’t want to spend the next few weeks searching the web for the best information that is going to help you reach your goal of landing your next job?
Well you’ve come to the right place.
Job Search is a very important (and challenging) career-building skill-set.
Actually, it’s a culmination of several different skills:
- Resume Writing
- Online Job Search
- Social Media Promotion
- Salary Negotiation
- And so much more…
In this guide you’ll get:
- An awesome list of sample accomplishment bullets tied to action verbs (no more creating bland resumes consisting of regurgitated job duties) – nailing this gets your resume to the top of the pile.
- Why you shouldn’t apply for a job when you see it posted. And what to do instead that is going to significantly boost your chances of landing that job.
- What are the best websites to use in your search
- How recruiters think and how to use them effectively in your search
- Why your LinkedIn profile is equally important as your resume in today’s job market. And how to use LinkedIn’s tools to leapfrog other less savvy candidates.
- Q&A for the top interview questions – so you’ll always be prepared in advance
- Salary Negotiation Tips – easily worth $5,000 to $10,000
- Personal Branding – why it matters and how to do it well.
- Job Search Stats You Should Know – don’t go into this blind. You’ll get the no nonsense unbiased information.
- The most current books on these topics from top experts in the field. Covering everything from job search to branding to LinkedIn and Negotiation.
So get this comprehensive resource today and you’ll be armed with the hottest secrets all in one place.count).